The LunchBots Story
We make it easy for you to pack healthy food in healthy containers.
LunchBots was started by Jacqueline Linder, a mom who was concerned about chemicals in plastic leaching into her food. She knew that stainless steel was a healthier alternative, plus it was lightweight and unbreakable too. Jacqueline searched worldwide but couldn’t find high quality stainless steel food containers, so she decided to design them herself. In 2008, she started LunchBots in her garage. Today, LunchBots is still a family-owned business committed to designing healthy containers that make it easy for you to pack healthy meals to go.
LunchBots are made of the highest quality food-grade 18/8 stainless steel with no linings, no toxins, no BPA, no phthalates… so they won’t ever interact with or impart any taste or smell to your food.
LunchBots are the ideal food container for healthy meals and snacks on the go. You’ll love them for school, work, weekend hikes and road trips… plus they’re perfect between sports, music lessons, and other after-school activities.
- Bento Containers – Stainless steel containers with 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5 sections, all with your choice of stainless or colorful Dots lids.
- Leak Proof Containers – Dips 1.5 oz. twist-tops for condiments, Rounds 4 or 8 oz., Clicks 2.5 or 4 cup, and Thermal 16 oz. containers.
- Insulated (Thermal) Containers – Leak proof 16 oz. container keeps foods hot or cold for hours.
- Lunch Bags – Insulated lunch bags are designed for LunchBots containers, made from recycled felt and trimmed in your choice of 3 colors.
- Accessories and Sets – Kid-sized all-stainless cutlery and dishes, plus save on sets of your favorite LunchBots.
LunchBots are durably built to last a lifetime and come with a full 1 year manufacturer’s warranty.
We want to inspire you to eat healthier foods – and we want to help you see how easy that can be! You don’t need to spend a lot of time (or be a professional chef) to create colorful, delicious, nutritious meals.
If you simply use them to pack last night’s leftovers, LunchBots will still help you eat better than fast food or prepackaged. Just grab what’s in the fridge, fill your LunchBots sections with your favorite fresh foods, and go!